Would you like to join our team? We have the following vacancies available:
General Administrator/Personal Assistant (part-time)
Summary of role:
The part-time General Administrator/Personal Assistant will support the administration of holiday cottages, weddings and general business functions at Kilnsey Park Estate, as well as providing admin support to the owners.
This varied role would suit a highly organised and self-motivated person who has an eye for detail and the initiative to manage their workload.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Events/weddings coordination
- Manage wedding viewings and bookings
- Be the face of the business on wedding days
- Promote our weddings on website and social media platforms
- Property management
- Manage holiday cottage enquiries and bookings
- Purchase property supplies and cleaning products
- Quality assure standards in holiday cottages
- General admin
- Respond to customer enquiries (monitoring emails, answering phone calls)
- Invoicing (issue invoices and keep a track of them)
- Assist with other administrative tasks as appropriate – eg keeping our customer databases up to date
- Friendly, approachable and good with people
- Strong organisational skills with previous experience in an office or admin environment (more than 3 years preferred)
- Good communication skills and proficiency with computers
- A practical person who is self-motivated, hard working and reliable
- Able to work flexible hours to meet the business needs (inc some Saturdays in summer)
- Full clean driving licence and own transport essential
- Some experience of events would be an advantage
Pay: £12.50 – £15/hour (dependent on experience)
For further details or to apply please email email@example.com with a CV of relevant experience and cover letter/personal statement outlining why you are the ideal person for the job.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 25th November 2020 with interviews scheduled to take place in mid December (subject to Covid restrictions).